Tomorrow beings a bit of onslaught from a performance perspective:
- Wednesday, June 4 – I’m featuring at Wednesday Open Words in Austin’s Coffee. I’ll read from The Bones of Us and do a Q&A after. I haven’t read here in five years. Click here to check out more information about the venue. The show starts at 8pm and I go on around 9pm.
- Thursday, June 5 – I’m one of the readers at a new reading series House of a Thousand Stories. It’s inside The Geek Easy, the same place I did the Orlando release party for The Bones of Us. Click here for more details about the show.
- Monday, June 9 – I’m facilitating a discussion on writing and selling poetry at the Herndon branch of the Orange County Public Library system. You can check out more details here.
- Tuesday, June 10 – I host another installment of There Will Be Words. It turned three last month and it’s a lot of fun to produce every month. Click here to check out who’s reading.
- Friday, June 13 and Saturday, June 14 – I’m reading new poems for Art Evolution, a collaborative art experience featuring dance and live illustration. You can get tickets at a reduced rate until June 5 here.
Professional life wise – I was offered a new position on Monday and I accepted it. Before I took my current job, I spent seven and a half years training various audiences. I came close in six other positions before I got my current job. I’m amazed that I get to move up again in a short period of time. Hard work always pays off regardless of profession.
- I have a new poem in Fractal, which you can check out here.
- I have three new Yelp reviews over in Drunk In A Midnight Choir, which you can check out here.
- I have a new poem over in Pieces of Cake over here.
- I have a new poem in Non Binary Review, which you can get the Zoetic Press app here in order to download the issue. It’s beautiful.