A lot has come to pass within a week.
- The Drunken Odyssey interviewed me for their excellent weekly podcast. I read “Tourism” from The Bones of Us and my contribution to Burrow Press‘s 15 Views of Orlando (Vol. 1). I strongly recommend going back to listening to past episodes. John King is an excellent interviewer. You can listen to my interview here.
- Orlando Magazine did a small feature on the readings in town and There Will Be Words was included. You can check that out here.
- Beach Sloth did its take on The Bones of Us, which you can check out here.
- My break up poetry issue of Linden Avenue Literary Journal is also up. I included some really bad break up poems of mine to show how far I’ve come regarding writing about loss. I’m really proud of the issue overall. Check that out here.
- Tomorrow is my first Florida show in support of The Bones of Us in Melbourne. Click here to check out the Facebook invite. If you are near Melbourne, stop by.
- More dates are coming, and coming soon. I will announce them as soon as they are shored up.